while the store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on. Once we reach 100-unit sales, we will be increasing the price back up to
ORDER NOW because these are FLYING off our shelves! Limit to 20 per customer max!
Brand Name: Biolomix
Model Number: SV-8001
Lid Material: Stainless Steel
Outer Pot Material: Stainless Steel
Voltage (V): 220V
Control Mode: Microcomputer Control
Function: Digital Timer Control
Power (W): 1500W
Function: Sous Vide Cooking
Biolomix Sous Vide Cooker, Sturdy Immersion Circulator , 1500 Watts Vacuum Food Cooker, LCD Digital Display, Stainless Steel
- Newest Sous Vide Circulator: With restaurant quality small sous vide machine brings quality cooking to your home. The sous vide cooker utilizes temperature control, the sous vide machine immersion circulator cooker offers consistent results.
- TASTY MEAT LIKE NEVER BEFORE: The sous vide immersion cooker will give your meat and chicken the best flavor with many recipes out there Rear Meat with juice flavor delivering steaks that are cooked to precisely the temperature you like every time.
- FASTER COOKING TIME: Biolomix sous vide immersion circulator can achieve 60℃ in only 30 minutes. In half the time the sous vide cooker achieves 95℃ in only 15 min.With the easy control panel you can to adjust time and temp for a customizable experience.
- Automatically power off when the presetted cook time is over.
- GREAT ADDITION TO ANY RECIPE: The sous vide equipment is your secret weapon to mastering recipe. Overcooking can result in loss of moisture. Cooking with the Biolomix immersion circulator enables you to cook steak, poultry, fish, egg, & vegetables
- EASY TO USE: Simply attach the sous vide cooker set to any cooking container or pot, add water, insert ingredients in a vacuum sealed container and press start. Works with all deep cooking pots.
Safety Protection: 1. Motor's overheating protection. 2. It will shut off automatically when the water level goes below the min mark. 3. It NOT works when water below min mark or higher than max mark.
Biolomix introducing a Super Sous Vide Thermal Immersion Circulator ,it helps you cook a flawless poached egg, a perfectly flaked piece of salmon or do justice to a choice cut of prime rib with its high power heating element power of 1500 watts compared to other immersion circulators out there that only uses 800 or 1000 watts. Which makes cooking and preheating time definitely much slower. But with Biolomix's Immersion Circulator you can now enjoy expert home cooking without the hassle. Adjustable time and temperature controls allow you to have complete control over the cooking process. Easy to read LCD display, digital soft-touch buttons and built-in thermostat takes the brain-work out of cooking. Enjoy deliciously consistent results for every meal.
Biolomix Professional sous vide cooker helps cook food by maintaining their Nutrient and still flavorful. Use this to make more healthy food, less oil, is good to use in diet. Let your family eat a more healthier meal!
Home Chef - a sous vide to up your game in the kitchen
This way of cooking will create the most amazing and life changing steaks, chicken, fish, veggies, and virtually anything you toss into it.
The greatest feature of it is that the food cooks in its juices. They turned out to be perfectly medium pink, steak comes our tender and flavorful. Allows anyone to cook a restaurant quality meal at home.
Steak-132°F/55.5°C, 6 hours
Salmon-110°F/43°C, 30-45 minutes
Chicken-140°F/60°C, 30 minutes
Eggs-140°F/60°C, 10 minutes
***The default temperature setting is Celsius (℃）, you can set it to Fahrenheit （℉） too.
Temp Range:0°C to 95°C +/- 0.1°C
Step 1: Seal food in a vacuum bag, and place them in a water bath.
Step 2: Press the ON button for 3 seconds and then it will bleep and the display will turn on. The display will show the current temperature.
Step 3: Set timer to delay the start of cooking time. Or press set button again to set actual cook time, called “work time” on this unit((which only starts counting down once water has reached the correct temp)
Step 4: Set the temperatures / timer using the black scroll wheel on the front.
The last step: When the food reaches the target temperature and time, take it out, and serve it.